Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

I got tagged...

 

Seems I got tagged for a meme! I don't know what that is--I guess it's what too busy people do when they really should be doing something else. FreshFocus tagged me, so I'm researching and emulating (i.e., stealing) her blog post layout.

For those who are in the dark, like I am, I think these are the rules:

a. Write a blog entry about yourself that lists 7 things that may not be known about you.

b. Add links to 7 blogsites and notify the owner that they have been tagged.

c. Tell your tagger something they don't know about you.

d. I guess the purpose of this exercise is to spread your blogsite. Check out your tagger's 7 entries--perhaps you'll find something you really like!

  1. I cycle to work.
  2. I'll be paying for my kid's college with my Social Security check.
  3. Wife and I will be married 25 years in March.
  4. We have 3 kids- girl, boy, girl.
  5. I was trained as a chef.
  6. I was a radio announcer.
  7. I work on the Sunday New York Times crossword all week (with 3 kids I don't have a lot of open time).

Well there are seven useless things that you now know about me! Tell me one thing that I don’t know about you!

Oh, and I get to tag seven people:

David Altizer

Penny Aronson

Julia Atkinson

Austin Baker

Spencer Dillard

Michael Graber

The Magic Doug Sparkman

No comments:

Post a Comment